About News Bulletin
Anna University's News Bulletin was started as a monthly issue in May 2006. Its main object was to highlight the major activities of Anna University, affiliated and government engineering colleges. The News Bulletin disseminates valuable information with colourful photographic presentation on -
- The views and ideas of the Vice-Chancellor through his message to all the faculty members and students
- Various programmes and events graced by the Vice-Chancellor
- Awards received by institutions, students, and faculty members for their outstanding performance
- Research papers presented by faculty members in National / International Conference / Seminars / Symposia / Workshops, etc.
- Events organized such as Conferences / Seminars / Symposia / Workshops, etc. including Faculty Development and other training programmes in the University Departments / Anna Edusat Programmes / Centres / Affiliated colleges;
- Books published, MoUs signed with industry, etc
- Details of Ph.D. degrees awarded
The Editorial Committee of the Anna University's News Bulletin receives articles, studies, approves and recommends the contents to be published in the News Bulletin. The Editorial Committee is chaired by the Professor and Head, Department of English, and published by the Centre for Faculty Development three issues in a year i.e. January-April, May-August and September-December, and 4,000 copies were printed per issue. The News Bulletin is circulated among all the Departments / Centres of Anna University, Government and Affiliated Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu, Funding Agencies like UGC, CSIR, AICTE, DST etc., other Universities in India, Secretaries of Government of Tamil Nadu, former Vice-Chancellors, Registrars and retired faculty members.
E-mail ID: email@example.com